Mobile devices, such as smartphones and tablets, are changing the face of the Internet. While many businesses have a website or some sort of web presence, they often miss out on opportunities presented by mobile apps. Companies are looking to mobile apps to improve their interaction with customers and better deliver their products and services.
At Echo Innovate IT, we work with many businesses from different industries to develop apps for mobile devices. We focus on developing apps that have the features that your business needs available to users. For companies looking to develop a books app, we can provide you with a solution that will grow your business and improve customer relations. Allow us to fill you in on some popular features included in book apps.
Benefits of Book Applications
Book apps are making it incredibly convenient to access reading material. No matter what the material, users can quickly access a book and read it on the go or from home. It eliminates a lot of the clutter and shelf space needed to keep physical books. Meanwhile, you can carry multiple reads with you without any of the weight.
Businesses that offer book apps need to take into account user reviews. This will keep them informed on the features that benefit the users most so they become more loyal to your app and business. Book apps need to offer a convenient way to access and buy books.
Top Features on Books Apps
Every book app offers a different look to their interface, but each tends to provide similar features. The apps are often targeted to purchasing and reading books. These are some of the common features you’ll find using any book app:
- Reading: The main feature of your book app should be reading. Users need to be able to easily access their books and read them comfortably. Flipping pages, finding where they left off, and the overall experience needs to be seamless and easy.
- Purchase/Download: A books app needs to allow users to purchase books through the app or at least download books they have purchased online. This will allow them to quickly gain access to their reading material through the application.
- Browse or Search: With every purchase comes a search of what to buy. Your app needs to allow users to sift through books and browse a wide selection of them. Your app can display the most recent releases, popular picks, recommended selections, and even allow searches by genre. It should be easy for users to find a book when searching.
- Formats: Digital books and reading material often comes in different formats. Many apps have the ability to display different types of formats. This makes it easy for users to read popular formats such as PDFs.
- Audio: Some apps offer the ability to listen to the book. This can either be done through audio books or software that reads the text for you. This can make the app more accessible while driving on a road trip or anybody with vision problems. It leaves options for the user to enjoy their books.
Get in Contact With Echo Innovate IT
If you are looking to create a book app for your business, Echo Innovate IT offers expert development services to get your app off the ground. If you’d like to start developing, you can contact us online or simply give us a call at 386.675.0158 to get started today!