How to Build a Successful Ecommerce Website (Online Store)
using WordPress, the same content management system platform used by household brands and some famous people too.
Below mentioned are some of the best ecommerce softwares available in the market today.
1. Shopify (175,000+ Active Online Stores)
Shopify is probably the best ecommerce software in the market today.
Here are some key highlights about Shopify:
- Over 100 beautiful, professional, mobile ready themes so your store looks great
- Over 1,100 apps for you to add to your store to extend the functionality of your business
- 24/7 any time support (very important especially if you have questions at 3am)
- Qualified / Pre-Approved Experts available for hiring if you want to customize your design and functions
2. Bigcommerce (95,000+ Active Online Stores)
Bigcommerce is another reputable ecommerce website builder that allows you to build your store without getting tangled up in technology.
Bigcommerce is suitable for smaller businesses, all the way up to very large stores.
- Comprehensive set of “out of the box” e-commerce tools to help you build your store
- Leverages on different social channels to help you grow your sales
- You can add more advanced tools through their App store (just like Shopify)
- 24/7 support